Thursday, May 19, 2016

By experiencing the Pyramid with my group

discovery channel documentary hd Old fashioned. One of the mentors I work with releases the Pyramid as "that old thing you like by that old mentor." Yes, John Wooden trained b-ball a looong time prior... from 1948 - 1975. Be that as it may, what he did was quite amazing. He won ten national titles in a twelve year range... that is really astounding. I'd say that record qualifies Wooden as a power on fruitful groups!

Proprietorship. By experiencing the Pyramid with my group, I give them responsibility for group building process. I've experienced the Pyramid with numerous groups and no group does it the same as another. Each group has its own particular identity and subsequently, they'll put their own extraordinary twist on the obstructs that Wooden has regarded key to a group's prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment