Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Presently I am taking a shot at different sins

history channel documentary Presently I am taking a shot at different sins and atoning for them and intentionally taking after the Holy Spirit and submitting to God rather then erring. Just to demonstrate to you what one of those transgressions is, it is tattling which I was truly terrible at. I have following quit keeping organization with individuals that were terrible at it but regardless I must be checked by the Holy Spirit some of the time when I am going to say something negative in regards to another sibling and afterward hold back.

I am glad to the point that we have the Holy Spirit that can let us know not to do certain transgressions. So my siblings and sisters, 1 Submit to Gods will. 2 Resist enticements. 3 Give up transgression with legitimate grieving and tears 4 And in due time the Lord will lift you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment