Thursday, May 19, 2016

I first went over the transformed pyramid

Discovery Channel Documentary I first went over the transformed pyramid framework for composing news when I took my Masters degree in news-casting - 11 years after I began working in daily papers.

My underlying response was, here is a negligible title given by instructors to a composition framework that makes it look as though you can utilize an experimental methodology when you figure out how to compose news.

Obviously, there is organized strategy to composing yet what it needs to do with a rearranged pyramid was, and still is 10 years after the fact, past me.

The rearranged pyramid framework lets us know that, when composing journalistic articles, the most vital data goes in the principal section. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment